Friday, December 29, 2017

Happy birthday to the love of my life

Today is this man's birthday.
Today he turns 31.
My life is the absolute best because of this man. 
He is everything to me.
I have known this man for almost 14 years. 
For almost 14 years he has made me smile and laugh. 
When I talked to him about becoming a stay at home mom a little over a year ago, he never complained. Instead embraced it. Instead encouraged it. He picked up the money slack and gives Brody and I the best life. 
This man is my best friend.
He is my love and my lover.
He is my husband and I love being his wife. 
Happiest of Birthday's Robert Samuel Lewis. I sure do love you and don't know what my life would be without you nor do I ever want to find out. Growing old with you and raising these kiddos we are blessed with is my dream. You are the best dad in the world to this little boy, who loves you the most and you never take it for granted. I wish every man was like you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment