Monday, July 31, 2017

Weekend with Landry

Over the weekend we had a very special guest stay with us. Miss. Landry Kate Smith graced us with her presence. She spent the night Friday and was such a great help to me. She LOVES Brody and just wants to be with him and help him and play with him. She is a momma in the making. I absolutely adore everything about her. 

She arrived when Brody was down for a nap so Dash got all her attention which he loved. We watched Richie Rich and ate popcorn. She then wanted to try all my shoes on and found her favorite!


We were supposed to go to CrossFit but Bobby had something come up so we had to stay home with Brody. When Bobby got back, I took her to get pizza, just the two of us. 

The next morning we got donuts.



She lost a tooth too. She was just sitting on the couch and looked over at me and said, "I just pulled my tooth out. Do you have a bag I can put it in?" I was like "WHAT?"

We then hung out till her Momma called for us to meet her. It was a short amount of time but I/we loved every minute! 

I sure do love you Landry!

No comments:

Post a Comment