Wednesday, July 19, 2017

New toothbrush

I have been looking into getting an electric toothbrush for some time now but it never was on the front burner of life. I knew all the benefits of it, but just never made the time to invest in one. I know they can be expensive and there are so many out there to choose from. 

Insert Quip

I came across Quip sitting next to Brody while he was in the bath while I was on Instagram. It was an ad and it caught my attention. So I went to the website to see what it was all about. So not only is this an amazing electric toothbrush, they have a membership where you can either do every 3 months or one year and they ship you new toothbrush heads and toothpaste. So you never have to remember to change your toothbrush out and you are always stocked with toothpaste. 

The toothbrush itself comes in different colors and materials. It has a 2 minute timer with 30 second interval's. It comes with a traveling chamber for an easy carry. They have single sets or they even have a couple set that comes with 2 toothbrushes. 

Head over to their website to read more about it and all the benefits they provide. I really do love this toothbrush and I love how easy it is to clean my teeth. I highly recommend this to anyone, especially if you are awful at changing your toothbrush out every 3 months. 


Want a $5 refill credit? Use code: danilynn53039780582


No comments:

Post a Comment