Friday, July 21, 2017

Five on Friday

one. These two
Bobby walks into a room where Brody is, and that little boy of mine lights up. He loves his daddy the most and it doesn't bother me at all. Last night Brody insisted on caring the thing his daddy needed from Home Depot and even helped use self checkout. 

two. Cake pops
Starbucks is the way to my heart. It is also the way to Brody's....by their cake pops. They came out with strawberry and lord is he in heaven. I get my cold brew with sweet cream and he gets his cake pop! 

Birds Eye came out with 4 different vegetable and bean based pasta. They are seriously so delicious. We use them for everything pasta based. They have a spinach lentil pasta in alfredo sauce, zucchini lentil pasta in original, in cheddar sauce and in marinara sauce. I have had all 4. The cheddar is my favorite. Brody even likes it. And you honestly can't tell its made from veggies and lentil.   

four. Bath time
Dash loves coming in at the end of Brody's bath and sitting there with him. Brody likes to splash and Dash likes to lick the water. They have a ton of fun and I exited the bathroom for a second and when I popped back in, I found this! 

five. Watermelon Margaritas
On The Border seriously has the BEST watermelon margaritas ever. It was hard just having one this day. Gabby and I talked about these for days after we had it. I haven't made it back over there yet but you can best believe I will. I don't know when they end and I will be super sad when they do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment