Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Galveston 2017 part 2

OK....here we are. Part 2 of my Galveston trip this year. 

Beach day Take 4- Tuesday 7/4
Brody turned 23 months today and it was also 4th of July. We stayed in that night and Bobby cooked. We put on our own fireworks show but because I did a live footage from Instagram, I didn't get any photos from it. Brody was NOT a fan of fireworks again this year so after we did a few small ones, he stayed inside with Grammy. 










Beach day Take 5- Wednesday 7/5
Since Angie sells Lipsense, we decided to do a test to see how long it was last down at the beach. It lasted till I showered and scrubbed it off y'all. I was so impressed. 










 Beach day Take 6- Thursday 7/6
Last day on the beach! We feed the birds on this day and I stay out of the way! I hate birds. Every year we get pictures of grandparents with grand-babies and a family photo. It is so hard to get everyone to look and smile! We also go eat at Mario's for some pizza and Kristen and I share a bottle of Prosecco. It's so yummy! We shell shopped and went to eat ice cream. It was a fun way to end the trip!



















  
 Drive back home- Friday 7/7
We had to say good-bye to the beach and head on home. He was great on the trip home and actually slept a tad longer than going down. 



Galveston was a blast and I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment