Friday, July 14, 2017

Six on Friday- Galveston edition 2017

one.
My no fear kiddo. I love this picture so much. Just sums him up so well. 

two.
Last year Billie Marie and I had high waisted swimsuits so this year we did our picture again. Both she and I have changed so much. 

three.
My loves! What you don't see is Aunt Angie in the background making Brody laugh. Angie is extremely good at getting the kids to smile!

four.
Last year we did an Honest diaper 4th of July photo so it was only right we did another one! How freaking cute are they? "Cause baby, you're a fiiiiiirework...come on let your cooooolors burst...make 'em go "oh, oh, oh!"....as you shoot across the sky-y-y"

five.
#SquadGoals

six.
We tan the same color, we turn even blonder and our love for each other grows on the daily. How blessed I am to get to call Bobby my husband and Brody my child!

No comments:

Post a Comment