Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Deal of the Day

Today's Deal of the Day goes to my favorite t-shirt company....Emerald Sky

First off, if you have never heard of them, jump on the bandwagon. They make the most amazing t-shirts at the most amazing prices. They have men's, women's, children, koozies ($5), totes ($14) and tumblers ($15). 

Second off, I am brand rep for them. But don't let that fool you into thinking they pay me to do this or ask me to. I rep them because I want to rep them. I practically begged them to let me be one. BUT because I am a brand rep for them, they gave me my own discount code to share with my bloggers! So on top of their already awesome prices, you can get an even bigger discount. Always use code SHOPDL for an additional 15% off at checkout. 

Third off, I wanted to showcase what they have on sale right now but don't forget to check out their regular priced items. Some are even new so that's fun! 

Women's:
$10

Everything below is $12






Everything below is $14




$15


Men's
$12

Children's
Everything below is $5


This one comes in blue and red


$6



Also note that not every item will have every size. So go take a look and don't forget to use SHOPDL at checkout for an additional 15% off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment