Monday, June 12, 2017

Reviews.com

Boy do I have a Monday blog for you! 

A few weeks back I did a Five on Friday and I mentioned Schmidt's Deodorant

What I didn't realize is actually how many all natural deodorants there are. But when it comes to figuring out what is best for you and your family, that's where it gets tricky. I got lucky when I happened to pick up Schmidt's at Target. But the thing is, I have tried so many different ones without any luck. 

So I thought to myself, what if there was a website out there that could help me? So that way I don't spend time and money researching all this. A) I don't have the time. I am a mom to a very busy little boy and we go constantly so when I am shopping, I have about 5 seconds to look for an item. B) Nor do I have the funds to just buy all of Target and try it out. 

Y'all......there is a website out there! It's called Reviews.com and they review everything for you. They do all the research, all the testing, all you need is a few minutes to go look up the product or type of product you are wanting and you are good to go. They speak with dermatologist and scientist to make sure their reviews are legit. 

I love this website because if I am looking for something but not sure what's the best for the price, I go here. They did a whole website on deodorant alone! And guess what was one of the top....Schmidt's. I knew I had good taste. And let's talk Schmidt's for one second....I took it to Punta Cana with me to test it out against heat and water. It was amazing! It worked so well and I never stunk...which is a plus.


Seriously, get to this website. Keep it bookmarked so when you question something, you can go straight there and not have to ask Google and get a thousand different answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment