Thursday, June 15, 2017

Small World BIG Imagination

Dear Diary,

Small World BIG Imagination....Ever heard of this place? My mom told me about it. She had taken Hayden there for a birthday party and raved about it. So I told Gabby and Lina about it and we decided to make a play date there. We all 6 piled into the Yukon and away we went. The place was a little smaller than I had pictured but the kids still had a great time. 

It is $12 to get in (for kids, parents free) and they can stay as long as they like. When you are leaving, you can grab a healthy snack (included in your $12). If I lived closer to Southlake, I would make this a bi-weekly thing for us. Inside here is a grocery store, a firehouse, a firetruck, a doctors office, a car you can work on, a camp ground, a farm, a boat you can play fish from, a house, craft stations, a puppet show area and I might be missing a few to be honest. 










Brody's favorite thing there by far was this shopping cart by Melissa and Doug. He loved it so much...I bought him one for the house. I pick it up today from Sockmonkey Junction here in Mansfield. 



























It is a whole bunch of fun and I highly recommend it if you have a child under 7 or 8 or a child with a huge imagination that loves play time or pretend time!


Love, Me


Brody's Fry Jumper can be found at Purl Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment