Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Member of the Month

Ok Y'all....

I normally don't brag on myself. I find it to be off-putting when people boast about things (excluding accomplishments where they have worked hard to achieve, that's worth bragging about). 

But I am going to brag on myself a tad. Every month, my Swink gym has a member of the month. Someone who has stood out to them either with performance or helpfulness around the gym. And it has never bothered me that I had never gotten it before. I don't go to the gym to impress people, I go to the gym to impress myself. To work better for myself, not them. Plus ever since going there, the people who have received it are truly worthy of this. 

Anyways.....I got June's member of the month and I couldn't be more proud of myself. I try everyday I am at the gym to keep a positive vibe going. It is so easy to get down on yourself when working out. Or you see Meg and Betsy's 12 pack ab's and it puts your 2 pack ab in a funk! Staying positive is a struggle but I do my hardest at it. 
I love Swink so much and thank you all again for honoring me with this this month. 
Oh those awful bangs! They will haunt me for the rest of my life!

Click below to go read my article. I am always open and honest about things and I leave nothing unanswered. I may have answered them to honestly but oh well. That's why you love me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment