Thursday, June 1, 2017

All I Got

Dear Diary,

I was going to speak out about my sun poisoning today but I am going to save that for next week due to some research and talking to a doctor about it. I want to be able to provide the correct information when I address what happened to me and be able to tell you correctly how to help yourself if this ever happens to you. 


So for today, I am just going to thank God for some prayers that I have been praying about that I have either gotten an answer too or has been reviled in a different way. 

I know when I pray, I shouldn't ask for things. I shouldn't want for things. God is going to provide me for me no matter what I pray for or don't pray for and I truely believe that. Someone I love very much had a surgery that went beautifully. I have been praying over this surgery for a long time now. I have been thinking about this person since I found out. I have been asking God to keep this person in their hands during and after the surgery. And everything has been going accordingly to plan. I thank him so much for that. 

I had a death in the family last week and I am not sure why it takes a death for you to really understand life. Why can't I understand life everyday? Why does it take someone I love dying, to get it? I always asked myself that so I always pray that I understand how precious our lives our. How we only get one and we should live it to its potential. 

And maybe it's because of what happened to me last week. No, it was not life or death for me, but at the time when the sun poisoning was at it worst, all I could do was pray. All I could do was think of ways I would serve God if he took this away from me. 

So I am making good on my promise. I am speaking out about God's grace, about God's goodness. About how he understands, how he loves at all times and he hears everything. We may not always get what we ask for or what we pray for, but it's because we may not need that in our lives at the moment. I can't tell you how many times I have prayed for something, didn't get it and then realized a few weeks later why. And realized God was right! We may not always see the plan he has for us, we might even call it unfair sometimes, but never give up on him. Never lose the faith in him. Because it's in him, we find strength. It's in him, he carries us in our darkest times. 

If you ever need help in finding your way or help in prayer or just need someone to send up a prayer for you, please reach out to me. I talk to God like I talk to my girlfriends. SERIOUSLY! If God could receive text messages, he would get a thousand a day from his homegirl right here! There is no right or wrong way to pray. 

"Thank you God for all the blessings in my life. Thank you God for listening to me and hearing me out. Thank you for your patience when I stumble and thank you for the small reminders of love throughout the day. I love you with everything I got."

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment