Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday's Deal of the Day

You all know how much I love Fave4. It has done a world of difference for my hair. For the month of July, they are promoting a No Blow Dry July. I am all for this. Anytime I don't have to blow dry, I don't. Before Fave4, I use to hate not blow drying because my hair would be wispy and didn't look good. Now that I have Fave4 products, I don't have that problem. Right now, they are having a 4 for $44 sale. This includes Up For Air dry cream, Dearly Detangled conditioning mist, Texture Takeover enhancing hairspray and Dirty to Flirty dry shampoo. Guys....I have all of these and all of them work amazing! This is incredible deal. 
I have linked it ~here~


Get over to Fave4 and get this. I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment