Friday, June 23, 2017

Five on Friday

one. This man
I didn't give this man of mine his own Father's Day blog due to not having a day to but he knows how loved he is by Brody and I because we tell him all day. He is seriously the best for us. He works hard, he is kind and loving towards people. Even when he is stressed to the max, he never lets Brody know it. He is incredible and I am so lucky to call him mine. 

Honest just launched their new summer diaper line and I am so in love with them. Pineapples, flowers, surfboards, seashells and Toucans. Also, how cute is this kid of mine searching for food? hahaha #cheeseballsplease

three. Nespresso
I bought Bobby a Nespresso machine for Father's Day and we had no idea how much we would actually enjoy it. I got him the Nespresso VertuoLine one. The reason I chose this one is because you can make a large cup of coffee instead of just an espresso. It has both options. We use the coffee option about 80% more. It holds a lot more water and it also allows dumps the coffee pod into a small trash can on the side. I just love it. So glad I invested in this for him. We do get the coffee/espresso pods off Amazon. 

four. I am in trouble
This face! He gets me every time. I try to be mad at him and then he smiles at me or makes me laugh and I just can't. Those blue eyes, blonde hair and dimples. 

five. 3 year blog anniversary 
Today marks the 3 year anniversary of my blog! I never knew when I started this the places it would take me. 3 years! Wow. So much has happened in these last three years in my life. I have had 160,000 views in the 3 years and I have made 705 post. I thank you all for coming every day or every week to read and get a peek into my life. I wonder where the next year will take me and what adventures I will go on. 




Today is the last day to enter the Lipsense Lip-Gloss giveaway! Winner announced Monday on the blog! I will also either text or email the winner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment