Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Shutters

Bobby and I have decided we wanted to spruce up our home a little bit. We have a beautiful home but there are a certain things that need some love and attention so we have slowly been doing them. One of my favorite things we have done is get shutters in our living room and bedroom. They are gorgeous! We had the company come out in December and it took 8 weeks for them to get custom made and installed. I couldn't be happier. Now I want to do the rest of my home but that will have to be within the year or so. They aren't cheap and we have a few other things on our list! 

Here is the before. Excuse the unmade bed. I had about 2 seconds to take the before pictures before they got there. 

And after

Before

And after


Before 

And after


The bedroom ones make our room feel like a hotel. It's dark in the mornings so we sleep great. It just completes it too. The living room ones feel like they have been here the whole time. Like its what it was missing and once it was there, felt like home. 

I will keep you updated on all of our projects throughout the home. Next we are tackling our hardwood floors! 

If you are interested in who we used, it was a company called Hot Blinds

No comments:

Post a Comment