Friday, February 10, 2017

Five on Friday

one. Still need to give it a name
So my husband has been driving around in a 2006 Chrysler 300. It has so many miles on it and it has fallen apart a lot. I keep telling him to get a new car, that he deserves it but he always ends up saying no. Well I think he finally had enough of it and on Wednesday went to a dealership and drove off in a new car. Well not new new, but new to him. He got a 2013 GMC Yukon SLT, in black. I am so in love with it. It will be something he will have for a long time. All it needs is a name.....!

Today is the last day for the 10% and 20% codes. They are also having a flash sale on their Boymom tank and Momlife tee, so that is an additional discount. Use code ES10 for one shirt, and anything over two use ES20. Plus shipping is only $1. 
























three. Friend
Brody has a new friend and his name is Miguel. I met him and his mom at the Library a few months back and her and I hit it off. I told her about Little Gym and they came one day to try it out. Ended up loving it and now they are in our class 2 days a week. They get along really well and I love seeing him play with other children. 

four. Special K
I have found a new breakfast item I am so in love with. It is made by Kellogg's and it is called Special K Crustless Quiche. It comes in three flavors: Portabella, Quinoa, Parmesan, Asiago and Kale; Ham, Cheese, Quinoa and Peppers; & Sausage, Quinoa, Peppers, Mozzarella and Asiago. My favorite is the sausage one. Each box comes with 2 and the only place I have been able to find them is Tom Thumb. They are high protein, low carb and taste amazing! 

five. Twins
So not only is Beyonce and Jay Z pregnant, she is having TWINS! And not only is George Clooney and Amal pregnant, but she is having TWINS!! I couldn't decide who I was more excited about so I posted both of their photos. There is about to be 4 beautiful babies born this year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment