Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Special Gift for Myself

Dear Diary,

When I found out I was pregnant, I knew I wanted to get myself a small gift after I had him. Some people call it a "push present" but since I technically didn't push, I can't call it that. But I never found anything that just screamed Brody to me. I knew I wanted a ring and I thought about getting the other band to match my wedding ring and wedding band but it just didn't feel right. So I kept looking, kept searching and one day I went on a whim and went into James Avery. And there it was. They didn't have my size so I kept trying back. Finally they got it and here it is.

It is nothing big.
It is not expensive. 
But it means everything to me. 

It's my little b because he will always be my little b, not matter how big or how old he gets! 

I debated on ring finger and middle finger and decided on middle finger because it felt more comfortable there. The middle finger is the most bold finger anyways and I can always see it and be reminded of my little b. Like I need a ring to do that but sometimes we need little reminders of God's love throughout the day and this will help me do that. 

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment