Thursday, February 2, 2017

Landry

Dear Diary, 

This girl is going to be 8 on Saturday! 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have no idea where time goes. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Holding her for the first time. Loving her. Crying, because she is the reason I decided to become a mom. She is my girl and always has been. I love her to no end. She's smart, funny and is such a momma (like her own mom). She's BEAUTIFUL and kind. She has the best relationship with my dad and hope that never changes. She brightens any room she goes into like her mom too. She is a talker and has been ever since she could say her first word. She named me Ninny because she couldn't say Dani and it stuck and I love being a Ninny. 




Happy 8th birthday Lou. I love you more than you will ever know. You changed my Grinch heart the night you were born and I will forever be grateful for that. I love how independent you are and how sweet you are to other people. Never stop being you. Never let anyone tell you, you are not great, that you are not wonderful. Because I am here to tell you that you are. I LOVE you! 

Love, Ninny

No comments:

Post a Comment