Wednesday, October 12, 2016

New shows

So we are a couple of episodes into the season for TV and I am really loving my new shows. 

~Every week on This Is Us, there is a surprise ending. And each week, I have been on the edge of my seat just waiting for it. The cast. The writing. The way this show makes me feel. The Big Three chant. I am so invested in this show and there have only been 4 episodes. I am so glad it got picked up for a full season. Just when you think you know what's going on, BAM....surprise ending and your back to "wait...what?"! (NBC, Tuesday @ 8pm)

~Another show I am fully invested in is Notorious. I taped this one on a whim because it followed Grey's and I thought to myself, if it follows Grey's, maybe there is something to it. Plus I love the main girl (Coyote Ugly is one of my favorite movies after all). This show is fast paced, dirty, raw, in your face. The main focus of the show is the behind the scenes look into a news show and what these people do to get their story. It also follows a murder of a celebrities wife. It's just twist and turns and I just love it. (ABC, Thursday @ 8pm)

~The next new show I have been addicted to is Designated Survivor. Kiefer Sutherland does not disappoint in this show about a cabinet member who becomes President when everyone else is killed. I have goosebumps every time I watch. I love the way they make you feel like you have become President with him. You are learning all the rules and the ins and outs. (ABC, Wednesday @ 9pm)


Now that we are a few weeks in, are there any new shows you are just loving? Maybe one I am missing out on and can get caught up on OnDemand? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment