Friday, October 14, 2016

Five on Friday

one. Choker
These are my new favorite accessory this season. I love them so much. And they aren't expensive. I got this one from Target for $9! I have a few more from Target but I have seen them other places. 

two. The Chica Show
This show saves me most days. We discovered it last week. It's on Sprouts at 10:37am and it holds his attention for a good 10 minutes. And you might be thinking, 10 minutes? That's not very long. But y'all....I can get so much done in 10 minutes. Or I can just collect my thoughts and be by myself for that long. I just love this show and I am so thankful I found it. 

three. Live Love Pop
Probably one the best popcorns I have ever had! We buy it in the lime fresco but they have multiple different flavors (honey bbq, truffle salt, sea salt, salt & vinegar and the lime). DELICIOUS! 35 calories per cup. The lime almost has a dill pickle taste. I am a night time snacker. And I find these to satisfy that craving and I don't feel guilty about it. Click on their name next to the three to take you to their website for more information. 

four. Payless BOGO 1/2 off
I am always looking for new shoes. Mostly new boots. I am a huge lover of boots. Tall, short, mid, love them all. But I hate spending a lot on them. This is why I go to Payless during their BOGO 1/2 off because I can get 2 pairs of boots for under $60 usually. My newest favorite are these brown booties I got. They were on sale for $40 and I got Brody a pair of "Timberland" boots for our coming up photo shoot in a couple of weeks for $15. I hate spending a lot on Brody's shoes too because he goes through them so fast. So his are either hand me downs or Payless because I can get them for cheap and they last. And if you buy online right now, you can get an additional 10% off (use the code ZZ10FUN). Just click on their name next to the four to take you to their website. 

So there's this girl I love. And this girl's family owns a particular tamale company. But not just any tamales. The BEST tamales in the world. I love them so much, I had them at my wedding 5 years ago. If you are in need of tamales, look no further. I am serious about these. I can just pick one up and eat it. No chili, no cheese, just plain. That's how tasty they are. And right now, they have pumpkin ones! With some honey drizzled on top and you have the tastiest dessert. Or put some whipped cream and you have a tamales version of pumpkin pie! But they sell out fast on those! (If you go to the website today to order, you won't see the pumpkin. But if you wait till Monday, you will). Just click their name next to the five and it will take you their website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment