Friday, October 7, 2016

Five on Friday

one. Halloween Pajamas
I didn't realize how much I loved P.J.'s till I saw my kid in Halloween ones. Christmas ones are the best but there is something about halloween ones. These are from The Children's Place and right now everything is 40-60% off. 

two. Peter Pan Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
Bobby bought this on a whim last week and OMG! It is the best peanut butter. It is soft, fluffy and goes on like freshly whipped butter. Brody loves it off a spoon. It also mixes well with other things, like if you were making cookies or something, it blends very easily. And it's 1/3 less sugar so it's a win in my book. 

three. Oreo Thins
I am a HUGE Oreo lover but because I am trying to watch what I put into my body, I tend to not eat these. But when Brody and I were at Sam's the other day, they had a free sample of these and Brody devoured them. I tried one too and it has the same taste as an Oreo, just not as many calories as one. I didn't feel as guilty eating them and it was something sweet I always look for after dinner. So I grab just one (ok two, who am I kidding) and I am satisfied. 

four. Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple
My very favorite cider is back in stock for the season! I look forward to this as soon as it disappears. It's like a Red Hot met an apple and had a baby, minus the heat from a Red Hot. Oh man it is so delicious, especially on a cool fall day. 

five. Candles
Bath and Body Works has their buy one, get one candle for free today. These are by far my favorite candles ever. I order like 8-10 at a time and they last me for a couple of months. We burn a candle every day, almost all day. You can also get $10 off of $30 with the code ITSHERE. So add 4 candles to your cart then use the code I just gave you and you will be purchasing each candle for $8.75 a piece! 

No comments:

Post a Comment