Thursday, February 4, 2016

Landry Kate Smith

Dear Diary,

So normally I would be doing Brody's 6th month post but today is a little more special than that (I will be doing it tomorrow). 

Today is this precious girl of mine's 7th birthday! 7!!!!!!!!!! 


I love her so much. She makes me laugh, is incredible sweet, a great big sister even though she annoys him, she LOVES Brody as if he was her own baby. If it wasn't for her, I may not be a mom today. I have always had a very special connection to her and I cherish it to no end. I just know she is going to be something great when she gets older. Rather it be a teacher or a politician, the girl is going to rule at whatever she does. She is incredibly smart, very witty, emotional and full of life. And on top of all of that, she's beautiful. SO BEAUTIFUL with a heart of gold!










Landry Kate Smith- 
Happy Birthday beautiful girl. I love you so very much. You changed my whole world the day I first held you. You brought a whole new life and a whole new love I had never experienced before. I pray you keep that kind heart and funny personality that I love so much. I will always be here for you, no matter what. I hope you have a great day and I can't wait to celebrate you!

Love, Ninny

No comments:

Post a Comment