Monday, November 3, 2014

If there ever happens to be a zombie apocalypse, I want Billy Lewis on my team!

Ok so this weekend went way to fast! Like, I blinked and it was Sunday at 2pm. It could be because I had a lot going on this weekend. Friday night was Halloween and I went with the Lewis' to a church trunk-or-treat and took over 200 pictures that I am still filtering through and will share with you on Wednesday. Saturday morning I went and took my sister's family photos for her and OMG was it cold. We met at 10am and the wind was awful. Granted we were by a small lake but I cant wait to share these photos with you (once she tells me I can). I am not one to brag on myself but I happen to take a killer photo and when your test subjects are that beautiful, it really just goes hand and hand! Saturday afternoon, Bobby and I went shopping for a new comforter and we found one at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Because we have a white hair 4 legged child, we have to go light on the color of the comforter but I didn't want all white. We have cream color walls and are getting new dark flooring on Tuesday so I wanted something with neutral tones and that nautical feel. I cant wait to show you all the before and after photos on Thursday. So right now, my house is a mess. Everything that was in the 3 bedrooms is now out in my living room, office and eating area. Luckily, I don't have children yet so it's mainly furniture. I am so tired of looking at that nasty carpet and can't wait for new flooring!



 
So this leads me to Sunday. And someone very special in my life had a birthday on Sunday. My brother in law Billy Lewis. I cant even begin to tell you how much I love Billy. He is one of my very favorite men of all time. I always feel incredibly safe around him. Like anything could happen from a flat tire to a zombie apocalypse and you best believe I will be sticking next to Billy. I love that he doesn't care what you think of him. Like, seriously, doesn't care. He's tough, he's strong, he is a wonderful man of God. He is amazing at CrossFit and after looking back through photos, I thought Angie changed her hair a lot. Billy has had almost the same amount of different hair styles. He makes me laugh and what most people don't know, is that I met Billy before I met any other Lewis member, even Bobby. I met Billy at church camp when I was a freshman and he was senior. He of course doesn't remember me ( I was blonde hair and braces) but we built a small church together and that he does remember. But I remember walking into Bobby's bedroom for the first time and seeing Billy's picture and said "OMG, your brother is Billy?" You could tell Bobby got that a lot. But that's the thing about Billy, wherever he goes he leaves an impression on people. Rather its good or bad, you will always remember Billy Lewis .
 
 
 



 





 

 
Billy,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Thank you for not only being an amazing brother in law, but being a wonderful best friend to my husband. You take amazing care of your family and are such a great husband and daddy. You are tough, strong, stubborn, handsome and funny. Thank you for being you and I love you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment