Thursday, November 13, 2014

Make it a Younique Christmas!

I am not usually one to not talk about Christmas before Thanksgiving because I love Thanksgiving and feel like it sometimes gets lost because of Christmas. But today, I am making an exception. Because Christmas is in 6 weeks and because we have 6 weeks left to shop, I wanted to remind you about how wonderful a Younique Christmas could be.
 
We all have that one friend. She is super hard to buy for. She buys herself everything and always has something to say. But you love her and cherish her, you just never know what to get her! Well I have the solution for you!
 
We all have that one family member we don't know well but your mother forces you to always buy them a Christmas gift. But what do you buy a women you see once or twice a year? Well I have the solution for you!
 
Younique 3D fiber lash mascara. The #1 high end selling mascara on the market right now. I can't even being to tell you how much I love this stuff. It is being made known everywhere. I don't know what I would do without it. My eyes have never looked the same. It truly is my best accessory I have. Look at the difference.


 
 
 
Even the celebrities are raving about it!
 
For a 3-4 month supply, it cost $29! You need to replace your mascara that often because of bacteria. This rule goes to any mascara you buy. But Younique's is so much different. Hypoallergenic and gluten free. It has no harsh chemicals and it safe for people who wear contacts or glasses.

 
 
I also must talk about one of the newest products to come out from Younique. It is called Uplift and it is an eye serum that can always be used all over the face. Rich in vitamins, natural skin lipids, and antioxidants, Uplift Eye Serum is formulated to replenish, moisturize, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As we age, our bodies produce lessening amounts of these vital nutrients. While we may never be able to recover these nutrients, we can supplement them. Uplift contains vitamins E and C–powerful antioxidants which help fight the effects of free radicals and long-term sun exposure. Uplift also contains Sweet Iris, which helps the skin appear firmer and more supple. Uplift is nutrition for your skin! It is this thin oily liquid that you use just a drop of under the eye and around your crows feet. And I use it at night after I have washed my face. Because it is oily, I want it to soak in over night. What I started doing about 2 weeks ago, was adding a drop or two to my moisturizer and apply it all over my face. Here's the thing about Uplift....it is $65 but it will last you (if used correctly) 6 months to a year! So you only need to buy it once or twice a year for this. And to me, that is totally worth it! It is on backorder due to high demand but we should have it back in stock on November 19th. You can still order it today and once its back in stock, they will ship out, First come first serve.
 
 
In my before photo, one eye has 3D fiber one and one does not. In my after photo, I am not wearing 3D.
 
 
 
 
And the last product I want to talk about is the new moisturizer that was just released from Younique. It is called Divine and is a supremely divine daily moisturizer that has been formulated for all skin types. This new formulation has fewer preservatives and comes in an airless pump. A few reviews I have been reading say that you must pump a few times the first time you get it. Because of the airless pump, you must work it through the tube. Most products that come in an airless pump are like that. It is $39.  
 

 
 
What also makes a great gift are our eye pigments in 32 different colors for $12.50 each. Or our long lasting lip-liners (5 colors) and eye-liners (10 colors) which are $15 each. We also have wonderful, stay on, lip-gloss (10 colors) which are $15 each. And you can now buy the pencil sharpener for $7.50 each.




 
 
 
 
Make this Christmas easy on yourself. Head on over to www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis and don't forget to make me your #1 Younique girl. I am always around for any questions you might have as well. Or send this link to your husband and tell him you want everything on this blog!
Make your Christmas a Younique Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment