Thursday, April 7, 2016

Photoshoot with dad

Dear Diary,

Last Saturday, Kristen and I went for a 7 mile run since we are training for a half marathon. I left Brody at home with Bobby, told him I would be back in time for his nap and y'all have fun. When we got back home, Bobby and Brody were out back having an impromptu photo shoot. You all know my husband models so it is only fitting that we have talked about putting Brody into modeling. We are just waiting for him to hit a year old. Bobby said that after we left, they played for about 20 minutes and Brody started getting fussy. So he gave him some milk and put Brody down. So Brody had already had his nap! 
#dadofthedaygoestorobertsamuellewis
Bobby then proceeds to show me the photos he got of Brody. I thought I was going to die. They were so good, even unedited. 
Remind me to leave Brody at home with Bobby more! 




Here are the edited ones filtered through Instagram



I know he is my kid and all and I think he's the cutest thing EVER but seriously though....he's the cutest thing EVER right? 


Love, Me


No comments:

Post a Comment