Monday, April 25, 2016

Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Last friday, Bobby and I decided to take Brody to the zoo for his first time. I wasn't sure if he was too young for it or not, but the weather was beautiful and we had free tickets so we went with it.












We had a great time. It was fun showing him all the different animals. His favorite was by far the penguins. They would swim pass him and he would clap and get excited.


I have a best friend named Julie. Bobby has a best friend named Broc. Julie and Broc are married. Broc has a sister named Monica. Monica works for the Fort Worth Zoo. So I sent her a message that morning telling her we were coming and that I would love to see her. So she figured out where we were at the zoo after we arrived and came and talked with us for awhile. It was so good seeing her and catching up and her getting to see Brody. Monica is beautiful and Brody took notice. He hugged her and kissed her and kept doing his shy smile at her. He was smitten with Monica. He would just stare at her when she talked. And when she wasn't paying attention to him, he would yell at her. It was the cutest thing. 

The day ended with kisses from Momma. Or at least I attempted to. Doesn't he know the more he fights the more I pursue? And the more he fights, the more lipstick he gets on his face! 


No comments:

Post a Comment