Friday, October 16, 2015

HBD Angie

Happy Birthday to one of the craziest girls I know, Mrs. Angie Talbert. 

What I love about Angie is that she is always in a good mood, even when she's mad. It cracks me up how someone can always have a good day, even when they don't. Angie is a positive light to a dark day. She is super bubbly, has a heart of gold and is down for anything. I always love when Angie cooks, the girl can make me anything and I'll eat it. She is a wife and a mom to my sweet Colton. And my almost born nephew, Jace. Angie went through an awful loss of her baby girl last November but somehow was still able to keep her positive spirit going. Even on her darkest days, she never gave up hope or her love for God. I only pray I could have the same strength as her if that had happened to me. I love having Angie as my sister in law. She was the first one of the Lewis family to welcome me in. I just love her. 









Angie,
Thank you for always being there for me and loving me for me. You always have a smile on your face and I always look forward to being with you. You have a crazy side and a sweet side and Brody is so incredibly lucky to have you as an aunt. Happy Birthday and I love you sis!
Love, Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment