Tuesday, October 27, 2015

12 weeks


How old? 12 weeks

Likes? The sound of water, momma, listening to daddy sing/rap, his Johnny Jump-up, grape Pedialyte 

Hates? Being hungry, tummy time

Milestones this week? Rolling over on his side. I noticed it Sunday night. He loves laying on our island in the kitchen. He can see everything and since our kitchen is where we spend a lot of our time, he just loves being there. Sunday night as I was eating dinner, he was laying in front of me and all of sudden he took one leg over and was on his side. So to say his days of laying on the counter are coming to a close very soon would be an understatement. I was so proud of him. I knew he liked sleeping on his side but I have to put him in that position on the couch to do so. So to see him do it himself with no help was so exciting. He also is slowing finding his thumb. He found his hands a couple of weeks back but he is now starting to take the knuckle of his thumb and suck on it. It's adorable! 

Sleeping? He was doing really good until he got sick. Now we are back to square one but it shouldn't take to long to get him back on the schedule. He likes to be up from 2:30am-4:30am and that's the problem we are having. I know we will get there soon. 

Eating? 3 to 4 ounces every 2 to 3 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment