Thursday, October 29, 2015

300

Dear Diary,

This is my 300th post! I can't believe it. 300! I couldn't believe when I hit 100, let alone 300. Thank you to all of you who follow me and read (almost) every day. I work really hard on it and try my best to stay as honest and open as possible. Thank you to my husband for putting up with me when I tell him to hold so I can get a picture for the blog. Thank you to my family and friends for allowing me to blog about you and your children.

I really do appreciate all the feedback I get. I know a lot of you take the time out of your day to read this and it means more to me than anything. When Bobby goes and visits his clients and his clients tell him how much they love my blog, it makes my heart so happy. Or when someone I don't know reaches out to me to tell me that I have inspired them, I can't even put into words what that means. To know I can make one person happy, or touch one person's life for the better, just gives me a purpose to all of this. 

Since this is my 300th post, I would love to do a giveaway! 

You all know I sell Younique and you all know how much I love the 3D Fiber Lash mascara and if you didn't know, they have totally revamped it with a new brush and enhanced formula!

So I want to give one away to one lucky person! No purchase necessary. All you have to do is comment below or on Facebook under this post with 
*your name
*someone who inspires you
*and one short reason why 

That's it! Super easy. 
You all inspire me on a daily basis. We all should be supportive and loving towards each other, no matter who we are or what we believe in. 

You have until Sunday at midnight to enter. Anyone of any age or race or sex can enter (men, this makes a great gift for that special lady/ lady friend in your life). I will do the drawing Monday morning and make the announcement Monday on my blog. Good luck! 

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment