Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall TV

Since today is officially the start of Fall, I thought it was only right to tell you all about the shows I watch. If you know anything about me, you know I LOVE TV. I look forward to my shows every year and I tape on every TV in the house just so I can see it all. I spend a good amount of my time watching TV. I just love it. It's my entertainment. Here is what I watch or will be watching this fall season. 

On ABC, the returning shows I will be watching are: 
Castle
Dancing With The Stars
The Goldbergs
Grey's Anatomy
SHIELD
Modern Family
Shark Tank
On ABC, the new show I am watching is:
Quantico

On NBC, the returning shows I will be watching are:
The Blacklist
Chicago PD
Mysteries of Laura
The Voice
On NBC, the new shows I will be watching are:
The Blindspot
Heroes: Reborn

On CBS, the returning shows I will be watching are:
The Big Bang Theory
Hawaii 5-0
CSI: Cyber
CSI-The finale 2 hour show
On CBS, the new shows I will be watching are:
Limitless
Supergirl

On FOX, the returning shows I will be watching are:
Bones
Gotham
On FOX, the new show I will be watching is:
Scream Queens

On FX, the returning show I will be watching is:
American Horror Story
On FX, the new show I will be watching is:
The Bastard Executioner 

On AMC, the returning show I will be watching is:
The Walking Dead
On AMC, the new show I will watching is:
Fear The Walking Dead

I want to know which of the shows I watch, you watch? Which are you the most excited about? Are there any I watch you can't stand? Could you talk to me for hours about one particular show (and trust me, we could)? 

So if you need me at night, I'll be on the couch with my glass of wine, smelling my pumpkin candle, snuggling my new baby and both of us in the arms of my husband. 

Or I might look like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment