Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday to my beautiful mom! 



You are so beautiful and so kind. You were always there for me growing up. Making sure you were at every event and everything at school. You were the perfect room mom and took the time to make sure I knew you loved me. You are a great example for me to be like. As a wife and a mom. I love you, Bobby loves you, Bullet and Dash love you and Brody loves you. 



Thank you for everything. Thank you for teaching me to be nice and kind and to not talk bad about people. To treat everyone equally because we are all made by God. You are a fantastic mother and friend and Mimi and Brody is so very lucky to have you! You always sang You Are My Sunshine to me but it should have been me that sang that to you because growing up you were always that ray of light for me. And now, I sing it to Brody and always tell him that his Mimi sang it to me. 

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

Happy Birthday mom and I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment