Thursday, September 10, 2015

4 year wedding anniversary

Dear Diary,

Today is my 4th wedding anniversary. I can't believe 4 years ago I married my best friend. I married the man of my dreams, the man that takes care of me, the man that made a baby with me. I love looking at him and I love seeing him be a dad. He is strong, and forgiving, and loves me for me. Our wedding was so much fun. We just wanted a really big party with our family and friends. And that's exactly what we had. I remember it all like it was yesterday and it was one of the best days in my life. 



I can't image my life without him. There is no one more perfect for me, no one more made for me, no one I would or could love more. Happy Anniversary to my boo, I love you so much!  




Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment