Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fall movie preview

So each season I love doing this kind of blog. We all know I love movies. And going through the previews is something I love as well. Finding ones I want to see and sharing them with you. I usually have a lot but for some reason, this fall season doesn't have that many movies that look good to me. But here we go.



The Martian
October 2
Rated R
Starring: Matt Damon, Jessica Chastain, Kristen Wiig, Kate Mara, Michael Pena, Jeff Daniels, Chiwetel Ejiofor
I am actually reading this book right now. I am about halfway through and can't wait to finish it. I love Matt Damon and I am so glad he is doing this role.

Pan
October 9
Rated PG
Starring: Levi Miller, Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara, Amanda Seyfried, Garrett Hedlund, Cara Delevingne
It's the story of Peter Pan which is so fascinating to me. We always saw him taking the children to Neverland but his actually story has never been told so to see how he becomes who is, is just really cool.

Our Brand is Crisis
October 30
Rated R
Starring: Sandra Bullock, Billy Bob Thornton, Anthony Mackie
A Bolivian presidential candidate is failing badly so he hires a management team, ran by Sandra Bullocks character. Billy Bob plays her professional nemesis. Based on true events.

The Peanuts Movie
November 6
Rated G
Starring a bunch of kids as the voices
The whole gang is back as they embark on a epic adventure together. And can I just say the soundtrack is amazing! I wonder which neice or nephew I can tag along with for this....?

Spectre
November 6
Rated PG-13
Starring: Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz, Ralph Fiennes, Lea Seydoux, Naomie Harris
James Bond is back. Need I say more?

By The Sea
November 13
Rated R
Starring: Angelina Jolie Pitt and Brad Pitt
OK......my two favorite people in the world are back in a movie together. I don't care what it's about or if it's good or not, my butt will be in a seat drooling over these two. Angelina wrote and directed it. (I can't say enough how much I love this women). But in all honesty, this movie looks amazing! About a husband and wife and coming to terms with unresolved issues in their lives.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 2
November 20
Rated PG-13
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, Julianne Moore, Woody Harrelson, Elizabeth Banks, Donald Sutherland, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Stanley Tucci
Katniss is back in the last movie for the series. Can her and District 13 win against the capital? If you've read the books then you know, but if you haven't then you are in for a good time.


That gets us through the fall season! Are you excited about one in particular? Am I missing one you think I need to go see? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment