Friday, September 18, 2015

Newborn Photos

About 4 weeks ago, I had my good friend Mrs. Becca Egger come and take Brody's baby photos. And boy, she did not disappoint. Y'all....I just love her. She did our wedding, and my maternity and it was without a doubt I knew I wanted her to take Brody's pictures. She is the best! And what I love about her is that she captures the small things and makes you feel super comfortable. She is up for anything and is quick shot. 

Here are a few of my favorites that she captured (ok so it's more than a few cause I just couldn't pick a few). First ones are black and white and then again in color. We went with black and white for my house because they are just so classic and beautiful on the wall. 





























Thank you so much Becca! My family just loves you and so blessed to have you in our lives. 

If you are interested in having Becca take your photos (and you should) please go to her website for more information on how to get in contact with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment