Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Colton Levi Talbert

Happy Birthday to my sweet Colton! 


What an amazing kid you are. You are kind, sweet and so very loving. You have such a big heart and I love you so much. From what I am told, you are a great cook and love being in the kitchen. Speaking of that....I thought I was promised cupcakes a long time ago from you. 
(I may be making this up). 

You are going to make an INCREDIBLE big brother based off how I see you act with Kent, Billie Marie and Brody. As soon as you come in my home, you go to Brody and give him a big kiss and you are so interested in him. You are sweet and gentle and want to know everything about him. 

Your friendship with Kent is something I love. You are always interested to know where he is and what he is doing. I hope you and him have this friendship for the rest of your lives. It is something very special and my heart just sings when I see you two together. 

Thank you for being such a great kid. I take great honor in being your Aunt and you make it so easy for me to brag about! I love that you love video games and I love sitting with you while you play. I hope you have a wonderful 6th birthday and know how much I love you. 
Love, Aunt Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment