Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Younique

If you follow my blog, or have looked at it at all but don't follow me on Facebook, you have probably wondered what Younique was? Younique is this little company I stumbled across back in April. One of my sister's best friends, Kari, introduced me to it. She was a Younique Presenter and thought I would be amazing at selling it as well. I was a little hesitant at first because I didn't know the product and I wasn't sure if it was worth my time.
Boy am I glad I listened to my heart this time and not my head. This has been one of the best things I have ever done for myself and my small family. I love this makeup so much. Especially the 3D fiber lash mascara, lip-gloss and the pigments!
Younique was founded by a brother and sister team, Derek Maxfield and Melanie Huscroft. Younique's philosophy is centered around the core values of simplicity, spiritual enlightenment, positive influence and the celebration of inner and outer beauty. Younique is a makeup company that sells foundation, powder, mascara, eye shadow, lip gloss, primer, moisturizer, brushes, rose water, concealer, blush and facial cleanser. Everything the face needs. But the best thing about Younique, is that it is all natural, gluten free, hypoallergenic, paraben free, carcinogen free, chemical free, organic and cruelty free.
What I mainly want to talk about today is the mascara, lip-gloss and pigments (eye-shadow).
 
3D fiber lash mascara- The three-step process combines Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers to help create the appearance of incredible thickness and volume to your existing lashes. You apply the gel, and while it's still wet, you apply the fibers to the tips of your lashes. You again apply the gel to keep them in place and your done! Watch as your lashes transform into something you have only dreamed of! None of those fake eyelashes anymore...and that glue! Yuck! The 3D Fiber Lashes are water resistant but easily washes off with warm water and cleanser or eye-makeup remover. Try it! It will quickly become your favorite makeup must-have! This is me before and after. These are my real lashes. They are not fake!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Here are a few of my happy clients as well!
 
 
I love the 3D fiber lash so much. I wear it everyday because I'm addicted! I don't look the same without it anymore. It makes my eyes pop so much. I've never had anything like this before, besides having to wear fake lashes. And I hate fake lashes, they tickle and itch and feel heavy.
 
 
 
 
Ok, on to the lip-gloss! I was the type of person who hated lip-gloss. It was either too sticky or too creamy or my hair got stuck in it or it just felt weird on my lips. Until I tried Younique's lip-gloss! OMG! I'm not going to lie, it does have a sticky feeling to once you put it on, but after about a minute, it dries so that sticky feeling is gone.
The lip-gloss comes in 10 colors: Loyal, Lavish, Lucky, Livid, Ladylike, Luxe, Lovesick, Lethal, Luscious and Loveable!
 
 
 
 
 I currently have Lavish, Ladylike, Luxe and Loyal. Next week I will be getting Lucky, Loveable and Lovesick in the mail and I can't wait. My sister-in-laws have Lethal and Luscious and I cant wait to get those ordered. The only one I haven't seen in person is Livid but I imagine its just as pretty as the rest.
 
 
 
It also stays on all morning. I apply it when I get in the car (before I back out of the drive way) and by the time lunch rolls around, I still have it on. After lunch, I apply it again and I'm good the rest of the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok on to the Pigments or eye-shadows. 100% natural, mineral-based pigment powders consisting of finely crushed minerals that bond to the skin offering long-lasting, sweat-proof coverage. They do not contain talc or other unnecessary filler ingredients. Apply wet for a more dramatic impact of color, or apply dry for a blending of colors or for a softer look. The possibilities are endless! There are 32 different colors, 16 shimmer and 16 matte. Since you can apply them wet or dry to get 2 different looks, when you really think about it, it's 64 colors in all!
 
 
The shimmer colors come in as follow from the picture above: Angelic, Curious, Sexy, Sassy, Regal, Flirty, Playful, Awestruck, Empowered, Dignified, Gorgeous, Heartbroken, Confident, Feisty, Daring and Devious.
 
 
The matte colors come in as follow from the picture above: Glamorous, Heavenly, Naïve, Innocent, Precocious, Giddy, Provoked, Beautiful, Irresistible, Risqué, Famous, Infatuated, Crushed, Vulnerable, Corrupted and Twitterpated.
 
(Twitterpated and Angelic are not on the arm. They are a newer color)
 
I am more of a matte girl than simmer. As much as I love anything sparkly, when it comes to my eyes and face, I like more simple make-up. I would rather my eye lashes pop, than my eye-shadow. That being said, I have worn almost every color. And yes, I do have every color. Some of my favorites are Sexy, Sassy, Regal, Gorgeous, Confident, Glamorous, Giddy, Beautiful, Irresistible and Vulnerable. I can mix and match and use a dark bottom color and use a simmer on top of it to add a little jazz to it. I love mixing the colors too to come up with my own color to match what I am wearing for the day.
 
 
I really do love all Younique's products. I can't say one bad thing about any of it, and not because I am a Younique Presenter myself. But because I really believe in the product and believe that make-up should be good. Women are beautiful creatures and putting something ugly and nasty on us just isn't right.
 
 
I would love for any of you to join my team and help me sell Younique. There is an amazing deal going on right now. July Kudos is free shipping on any Younique Presenter start up kits. You get 3 eye brushes, every color of pigment, every color of concealer, every color of blushers and a 3D fiber lash. It's over a $300 kit and it's only $99 to start up plus tax but NO SHIPPING! In order to make that back, you would only need to sell 17 mascaras! And trust me, you can do that in 1 week, with the right clientele.  
 
Here is the link to learn more about becoming part of my team. https://www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis/business/presenterinfo


I haven't even told you best part yet. This stuff is done ALL online. No having to have a house party or taking time out of your day to attend something. You create your own schedule, you post to Facebook and Instagram and Pinterest as much or as little as you like. You are your own boss. You control what you do and how much you make. I was able to pay for all the dinner's out for my Galveston vacation. No money was taking out of our bank account, it was all Younique money. You can use it for whatever you like. You are given your own credit card by Younique that they post your money too. And people, you get paid the same day as you sell. There's no waiting around. So come join my awesome team! Be apart of something so special, so wonderful, so YOUnique!  
 
 
 
Here is the link to my current party. I have a 3D fiber lash giveaway. Make any purchase and you automatically qualify. Party ends July 30th. Drawing will be the morning of the 31st. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment