Tuesday, July 8, 2014

True Blood

I am huge TV show watcher. I watch enough TV in one week to power a small village. It's what I love. I love getting lost in them and taking myself to another place for that short time. At one point in my life, I was watching over 55 shows per week. That's an average of 7.85 shows a day. Recently, I have noticed that a lot of the shows I use to watch have either ended or cancelled or I gave up on them. Reason I am telling you this is because of my FAVORITE shows I watch is ending this summer. True Blood!
 WARNING: Don't read any farther if you don't want any spoilers on what I am about to say!
 
 
 
 
 
 
So far it has been good. I have no idea where they are going or what they are doing or who's going to die or who's going to hook up or how it's going to end. Usually on most shows, I have a really good feel of how things are going to go. I can see how they will play out. NOT with True Blood. It keeps me on my toes. With that said...Sunday night's episode almost about broke my heart. One of my favorite characters got killed. OMG! And in my opinion, this character is by far the hottest of the bunch. If you don't know by now...his name is Alcide.
 
 
Alcide is played by Joe Manganiello and I mean the man is gorgeous. He's like 6'5", all muscle. He plays a werewolf on True Blood. He came on the show in season 3 and the moment I saw him, I prayed he would become a regular and he was. I knew the final year would bring me some heartache, but I dreaded the day they killed him off. And it wasn't like he was defending someone or anything. Some punk ass kid shot him from behind a bush. (can you tell I'm a little pissed). So in honor of Alcide, I have found some photos for me to remember him by! Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
Oh Joe...you will be missed in last episodes coming up. The show just wont be the same without you! I can only wait for Magic Mike 2 to come out to see you again!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment