Friday, January 12, 2018

Five on Friday

one. Brooklynn
Yesterday was my 21 week appointment and I had a sonogram. The girl was able to get a portion of her face. They never come out looking anything like sonogram photos but to see her little face growing is just precious to me. 

two. Bright
Bobby and I watched this and it's really good. They are already making a second one. It's on Netflix just FYI. It's about a human cop who is forced to work with an Orc to find a weapon everyone is prepared to kill for.  

three. Air Fryer 
I got one for Christmas from my mom and I am so in love. We have made multiple different things in it and everything has come out delicious. We even did steak one night and it was so juicy. I got the Power 3.4 QT Air Fryer XL and I am really glad I got the big one. I did red as well but it comes in black if you like that. 

four. Reunited
Brody was reunited with Miguel and Isabel this week. He missed them and I missed Gabby and Lina. With the holidays, we just never got together cause everyone was so busy with family. It was good getting back to a schedule and being with them. They keep me sane. 

five. Dog bed training
Ever since moving into this new home, we have been training the dogs to sleep/lay in dog beds, instead of the furniture. Bullet was already trained because he hasn't been able to jump onto anything in a while so he was easy. It was Dash. It really only took 1-2 days for him to get it. We got really comfy beds and they either sleep on their own or sleep together. Dash will forget every so often but he always moves when I tell him. Brody loves the dog beds as well and gets with them every chance he gets. They aren't fans but you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment