Tuesday, January 16, 2018

January 16th

Today in history is a special day.
This date started a life. 
January 16th, 2004 was the beginning of a love story no one ever saw coming. Not even myself.
A thuggish white boy picked up a preppy white girl for a date to see The Lord of the Rings part 3. 
I never imagined 14 years ago that my life was going to change. That God was working in the background of such a bigger picture. 
A first date that lead to an amazing love story of Bobby and I. A love story that created not only one human, but working on the second. A story so perfectly unperfect that it's perfect. All because I said yes to a blind date. All because he drove an hour and a half in the rain to pick me up. All because he fell asleep in the movies and I sat next to a really large man who ate popcorn the whole time and smelt like fish. This date will always be one of my favorites because it was the beginning of a life I didn't know I had coming. We have gone through so much together and I wouldn't change it. 
Well maybe that time he tried to dump me to go to Miami to model and he only lasted a day there because he realized his life was at home and with me. But that's his lesson to learn...I already knew that. 
Still one of my all time favorite pictures of Bobby and I. Even tho I hate my hair short, I do love it in this picture!

We had matching bathing suits. It was cute.

Looks like we both need to eat hahaha

Bobby's prom
So we made a tradition of kissing on the same boat in Galveston. It's adorable!

To the love of my life...
You are everything and more to me. I never imagined where our lives were going to go or what we would be doing or where we would be, all I knew is that I wanted to experience it all with you. You spoil me beyond and you are the most incredible dad to Brody. My heart just burst when I think about you holding Brooklynn for the first time and how much she is going to love being your princess. I just love and adore you boo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment