Thursday, January 25, 2018

22/23 Weeks

See, it isn't always smiles over here at the Lewis household. Sometimes we remember we won't be the only child for long!

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain? 9 pounds. I am 2.5 pounds lighter than I was with Brody but I have a feeling in these next weeks, I will catch up. Homegirl and I have been eating great these past weeks. 

Sleeping? I sleep through the night. I wake about 5/5:30 to pee but I am right back out. I sleep till Brody wakes up. 

Best/worst moments these 2 weeks? These past two weeks have kind of been chill. I experienced some tightness all day yesterday (almost like a Braxton Hick but about 10 of those in one day) but I honestly just think I am playing catch up to being so sick for that first half of the pregnancy. She moves around like crazy. I can feel her about 8-10 times a day. 

Do I miss anything? Being able to walk stairs. The stairs in my house at night are a challenge. I can tackle them up until about 6pm. After that, it's a struggle. But I am managing. 

Pregnancy symptoms? What I thought was a lot of Braxton Hicks but I don't think they were. Dry dry dry skin. Cotton mouth. 

Looking forward to? Shopping. I finally picked her colors for her room, now I just have to find the stuff I want. Curious as to her colors?-- Rose gold, gold and antique white. Very classic and sophisticated and something she can grow with. As much as I love the color pink, I don't want to overload her with it.  

Gender/Name/Due date? Girl. Brooklynn Marjorie Lewis. May 24th, 2018 




No comments:

Post a Comment