Thursday, January 11, 2018

20/21 weeks

I told Bobby to never let me stand in this spot again because it's awful lighting. So if for the next couple of weeks the pictures are in different spots, it's just cause I am looking for a spot in my home to take these. Also, I still can't find the chalk! 


How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain? 8 pounds and I couldn't be more thrilled. Girlfriend took a big jump at 20 weeks and I was actually able to eat this holiday so that was awesome. I will get back to the healthy lifestyle I was on before the holidays because honestly, I don't want to gain more than I need to. My doctor told me for my built and size, that 30 pounds is a good goal and if I'm under, awesome. 

Sleeping? I sleep soundly and I sleep about 7 hours at night. I try not to nap during the day because I have a heard time falling asleep at night if I do. I will take a cat nap (like 30 minutes) if I get a moment. 

Best or worst moment these past 2 weeks? Best: Well since I've technically known she was a girl since December 14th, I will say being able to tell others its a girl has been so joyful. We had a sonogram today and seeing her was just wonderful. She is measuring 9 and 1/2 inches and weighing 15 oz. She has chubby cheeks and likes to kick my bladder. Worst: losing my father in law. 

Do I miss anything? Margaritas. Lord knows I could have used a few these past weeks. 

Aversions? I am not having any aversions anymore so I will be taking this off the blog starting next week. 

Pregnancy symptoms? My skin still isn't the best. But I am working with that I got. 

Looking forward to? Decorating her room now that I know she's a girl. I've already been looking into colors for her room. 

Gender/Name/Due date? Girl. Brooklynn Marjorie Lewis. May 24, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment