Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Gabby

Happy birthday to my best friend, Gabby.
I could not get through my day without her. I never could imagine finding a friend like her. Especially one that has stuff in common with me. Or one that accepts me for the random crazy person I am. She has a heart of gold, is a friend to everyone, a fantastic mom, a really good cook and she is my pregnant buddy. Mateo is due 2 weeks before Brooklynn so it has been so nice to have someone to go through all the aches and pains with. She understands me and listens to me and never makes me feel stupid when I say stupid stuff.

Gabby- 
I simply adore you and our friendship. I didn't want to go to story time at the library and put it off for so long but I thank God he made me go that day because I might have never met you. Thank you for being my best friend and I hope you have the best birthday! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment