Monday, February 5, 2018

Lou

Dear Diary, 

Yesterday, this girl celebrated her 9th birthday. 

I can't believe she is 9. I remember her being born like it was yesterday. If you don't know the story, Landry is the reason I am a mom today. I use to not want kids. I just never saw them in my life. I liked the idea of spoiling a child and then giving them back. But the moment I held her in my arms, my whole world changed. God just knew what was in my heart before I knew. I just adore her. She's my girl. And I love that Brooklynn will have her as an example (and a babysitter in a few years). Her heart is the biggest and she is the first to help out. I always tell Bobby I wish I had her from about 7-9 every night to help with Brody cause she's just that good with him. And he adores her. His Lou! 

Landry Kate Smith-
You are just the best. I hope you never lose that big heart of yours. I pray you always know just how much I love you. And just because I am going to have "my own girl" soon, it doesn't change who you are to me or the love I have for you. You are my original. You are the reason I am a mom. And I just love you. 

Love, Ninny

No comments:

Post a Comment