Thursday, February 8, 2018

24/25 weeks


How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain? 11 pounds

Sleeping? Good. I get about 7 hours at night. 

Best/worst moment these 2 weeks? Best: I got a massage the other day and I swear it was the best massage I have ever gotten. I went to Soyokaze in Midlothian and I highly recommend them. They give you chocolate at the end. Use me a referral! Worst: Nighttime. She gets so heavy at night and it makes me walk funny. I try to do everything before 6pm because around then, I start to go downhill. Workout nights I do my best and Swink has been incredible with accommodating me. One of my coaches told me I could squat lower (and normally he would be right) but I told him if he had no plans on catching a baby girl that evening, I will keep my squats where they are. 

Do I miss anything? Working out at my normal pace. Sometimes it's nice going at a slower pace. But there are times I really want to work out and I can't. Especially at times I know I can succeed. When it comes to rowing....I play the pregnancy card to the fullest!

Pregnancy symptoms? All I want to do is eat. I have fully caught up weight wise and I can tell she is growing so much too. Her movement is so much bigger and I can tell she is liking me eating. I hope to have another good eater on my hands. 

Looking forward to? Registering. I plan on doing that within this next week sometime online. I would go to store but don't want to take a 2 year old. Plus online has so much more stuff. I am just needing to figure out what I need this time around. 

Gender/Name/Due date? Girl. Brooklynn Marjorie Lewis. May 24, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment