Monday, August 31, 2015

Kent is 5

Happy Birthday to my amazing nephew Kent Samuel Lewis. 

I love you so much buddy. You are such a joy to me. You are so smart and have always had such a fantastic vocabulary. You talk to me like an adult and make me laugh. You always have a hug for me and you are the perfect definition of a boy. You are tough and strong and loving. You are an incredible big brother, Billie Marie is so lucky to have you as her brother. 

I can't wait to see what you are going to be some day. I am so lucky that Brody has you to look up to as a cousin. I love you so much buddy and I still can't believe you are 5 today! I remember the first day I met you like it was yesterday and to watch you grow has been a pleasure and here we are today....you crazy, funny, handsome boy! 
Happy Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment