Monday, August 24, 2015

1st and Kindergarten

I can't believe I am writing this but Landry Kate Smith started 1st grade today! 1st grade! And what's even more shocking to me.....Colton Levi Talbert and Kent Samuel Lewis started Kindergarten! I was a mess this morning when I got their photos. Y'all know how much I love my nieces and nephews and take great pride in my Aunt title so it was so hard for me this morning seeing them all grown up and going to school. I kept thinking of that Darius Rucker song It Won't Be Like This For Long and kept crying over and over again. 


Landry, Colton and Kent-
I can't even begin to describe how much I love you and how proud I am of you. You are going to rock this year. You are so smart and so sweet and you are going to make so many great friends! Good luck this year, have lots of fun and never forget how much I love you! 
-Aunt Dani



And now I need to pick myself up off the floor and just hope time slows down some! This aunt just can't deal. 


And thank you Kristen for sending me this even though you had no idea I needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment