Monday, May 14, 2018

Maternity Photos

Wednesday y'all.

WEDNESDAY!

That's the day I get to meet my daughter. MY daughter. I have been waiting and praying for this little girl and it's almost here. 

WEDNESDAY! 

Back in April, I got with my girl Betsy for an incredible maternity shoot. I had been looking on Pinterest for some really cool maternity photos and wanted to step out of the box per say. So I found this really cool bath maternity shoot that involved milk and I sent her a picture asking her if she thought we could do it. Of course she was up for it. So I found a dress on Amazon that I had thought would be cool (tagged at the very bottom of this post in case you are interested), bought 4 gallons of milk and 3 different color roses and we made it happen. Also, my bedroom made for some great shots as well so it was nice not having to leave my house! 

I am going to warn you. These are a little showy. I only picked out a few of my favorites because if you aren't aware, in pregnancy, EVERYTHING grows on you so these might seem a little flashy to some people. I do apologize if they offend you. You can close the browser now and I'll never know!






















Betsy- GIRL! You are incredible. I would like to take credit for how good these turned out but I can't. When you get behind that camera, you just come to life. You gave me such great direction and never made me feel uncomfortable. I had such fun with you during this shoot. 

I wish y'all could have just seen her taking these! It's a good thing she does CrossFit and is strong cause at one point she standing over me on an inch of tub, just shooting. 
Here is all the information you need to get in touch with Betsy if you want to use her for photo-shoots. 
Website
Facebook

Also, here is the dress from Amazon if you are interested in it yourself. 

Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing even though I feel like the size of a house and nothing fits, I am so glad I have these to look back on. To remember this time in my life. Because this is the last one, the last time I will be pregnant. And even though it has been a rough (almost) 39 weeks, it still is such a wonderful thing to be able to get pregnant and carry to term. 
I'm blessed!


Interested in how we did the milk bath, you simply just add the milk to warm water and add as much or as little for color. We ended up using all 4 gallons but I have a huge tub and needed more water than most tubs need. Also, milk is really good for the skin surprisingly. My skin was like silk for days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment