Thursday, May 10, 2018

Billie is 4

Dear Diary,

Happy 4th birthday to this funny girl right here....Billie Marie! 

Where do I start with her? She is as crazy as they come but her heart is as big as they come. She is full of spirit and light and love and she is super funny. Her deep voice is my favorite and I love how blunt she is. She is my home-girl through and through. I love everything about her. We call her little Momma because that's what she is. She has a doll that she is already practicing on for when Brooklynn comes and I have a feeling at the hospital it's going to be like pulling teeth to get Brooklynn away from her. She is going to hog that little girl of mine as long as we let her. I just can't believe she is 4! 


Billie Marie- 
Girl....you are the best! I just adore you and I thank God everyday that I get to be your Aunt (even though you call me Uncle). I hope you stay as free-spirited as you are now and I love you so very much. I can't wait to see you hold your new cousin next week!

Love, Uncle Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment