Thursday, May 3, 2018

Brooklynn Update

Dear Diary,

I had a doctors appointment today to check on things. We are currently 37 weeks and 2 days and after further talking to my doctor, she would like to take Brooklynn at 39 weeks now. So Brooklynn's new due date is May 16th! That's 13 days y'all! I don't think I have my mind wrapped around it just yet. I really have to get my butt in gear and order everything I am missing. Sorry for being so absent on the blog. It's been a hard pregnancy and I've been trying to nap in the afternoons. I will do a 38 week update next Tuesday (hopefully) and catch you all up then. 

I had my 2 year Swink Anniversary last week and snapped this photo of me. I can't believe it's been 2 years. They have been so wonderful this whole pregnancy. Helping me and adjusting work outs and taking it slow with me. My goal was to go 38 weeks with them and I'm almost there. Don't ever let anyone tell you can't work out pregnant. Always listen to your body of course but they have truly helped me in the growth of my body and adjusting my ligaments and stretching. And when I would tell them I couldn't do something or it would be taking me past my limits, they always found a way to help me adjust. I just love this place and these people (especially Betsy and Trevor who have had to deal with me the most) and I can't wait to get my body back!!! haha


Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment