Monday, June 23, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello...My name is Dani Lynn Lewis and this is my blog. First off, I would love to tell you a little about myself. I am a Christian. I believe in One True God and that Jesus Christ died for my sins. I am a wife of an incredibly good-looking man, Bobby. We have been together for over 10 years, married almost 3 of those years. High School sweethearts we are (ok...take a moment and everyone say Awe!)! I am mom to 2 wonderful, spoiled dogs. Yes, I said dogs. Bullet is my French Bulldog and Dash is my white Labrador mix. They are my pride and joys! I am an aunt to 5 amazing, perfect children. There's Landry Smith, 5 (who is my sister Kara's daughter), Colton Talbert, 4 (who is my sister-in-law Angie's son), Kent Lewis, 3 (who is my brother-in-law Billy's son), Hayden Smith, 8 months (Kara's son) and Billie Marie Lewis, 6 weeks (Billy's daughter). I have 1 sister (Kara), 3 brother-in-law's (Tim, Matt & Billy), 2 sister-in-laws (Angie & Kristen), 2 parents (Danny & Janet), 2 in-laws (Bill & Debbie), & 4 grandparents (Granddaddy, Grammy, Paw-Paw & Honey). I have 4 cousins (Chase, Brett, Jake & Stephanie), 2 aunts (Karen and Diane), 2 uncles (Steve & Donny) and 1 cat (Boots) & 12 dogs (Maddy, Angel, Duke, Daisy, Lucky, Romo, Izzy, Bella, Daisy, Riley, Romo & Macy)(yes, 2 Daisy's and 2 Romo's) somewhere in this whole mix of people. My favorite color is PINK....everything pink. If I could make every room in my house have some sort of pink in it, I would. I see it, and I am automatically happy. I love country music, was raised on Garth Brooks and Shaina Twain. I currently work for Lightbeam Health Solutions as an Executive Assistant. I sell a makeup product called Younique. I love wine. I actually am extremely knowledgeable in wine. I have been to France to study wine...that was fun! I think the coolest thing about me though...is that I am Gluten-Free! I went gluten-free about a year and half ago due to migraines and stomach problems (my whole life). A week after I went Gluten-Free, I was 100% better. I have not had 1 migraine since then nor do I have the awful stomach aches. (It's a good thing Wine is gluten-free!)
 
The best thing about me is my husband, my dogs, my family and my friends. I am constantly surrounded by love and faith. I have a lot of fun and I don't make excuses for myself or for anyone. I believe everyone is created equal, that no one is better than the person next to them. I don't judge or bash or criticize other people for the choices they make. I am not perfect and I don't try to be. I just try to be the best I can be and let everything else fall where it may.
 
Welcome to my blog! Here I will help you with learning about Gluten and how to keep it out of the diet. I will also be keeping you updated on my Younique makeup line as well as some tasty wines to try. Oh and I will always throw in a few pictures of my family. Feel free to follow me on Instagram (dani_lynn_lewis), Facebook (Dani Clemens-Lewis) and Pinterest (Dani Lewis).
My gorgeous husband and myself
 
Bullet and Dash
 
The makeup line I sell. For more information, please go to www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis
I am always looking for people to join my team so please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in learning more. I always have an online party going on where you can shop from. Right now, I have teamed up with Mix and Match Mama herself, Mrs. Shay Shull. She has a wonderful party going on. Here is the link if you would love to shop from her party. https://www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis/party/278498/view 
 
(Shay's blog can be found at http://shullfamily.blogspot.com/)
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you started blogging!! You're too cute for words!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to keep at it. Thanks for being an inspiration in the blog world!

      Delete