Thursday, June 26, 2014

Breathe...just breathe

Today's blog is going to be very short. It is just going to simply tell you to remember to breathe. I had a rough night last night and I had to remind myself to just breathe. And to remember that God does hear you. The answer you may want is not the answer you may get. I spent a lot of time with God yesterday and the funny ways he reminded me that I was going to be ok. I heard 3 songs on my Spotify back to back (I just put it on shuffle) that were all about remembering to be yourself, to laugh at yourself, to not take things to heart or so serious and to know it's all going to be ok. I just kept laughing each time a new song played for me. Like God was telling me to be quiet and just listen. And it also helps to have these beautiful women in my life, to also remind me that nothing is perfect and it's ok. I don't want to be perfect. Seems like no fun at all! Thank you mom and Kara for being wonderful examples of what a mom and a wife and a friend should be like.
I love you both to the new pink planet and back!
 

 Proverbs 1:33- "But whoever listens to me will dwell secure and will be at ease, without dread of disaster"

1 comment: